Saturday, March 23, 2013

Snowing on the weekend. Again.



nice view coming in from Strawberry Park

  It's snowing and grey and bitterly cold outside.  AGAIN.    We are snuggling inside watching the snowflakes swirl.  Except for Jenny, who is outside guarding us.  She is so diligent in her duty to protect us. Her flock.  Alerting us (quite often) to possible dangers approaching.  Adi is in her room setting scenes of life with her things.  Little pieces of pink and purple plastic intermingle with dolls, stuffed animals, ribbons and strings.  Creating little worlds in her own little universe.  Theo is in his room ensconced in his own world of technology.  Playing some game on his most prized possession: his I Touch.  I am in the office taking a break from editing and sorting photographs.  Are they even photographs if they never make it off of the computer screen?  Digital images.  Cash is graduating from Little Bear soon and I'm trying to prepare a final slide show for him.  There are ALOT of images to sort through.  And then, I really should spend some time in Quicken.  Which is always more of a chore than anything, but I always feel so much better when my Quicken is up to date and accurate. I was hoping for a warm sunny weekend, but I guess sometimes a cozy weekend inside is okay too.  Here are some of the images I've been working on:
Wet Snow Storm

Leftover from the gang of kids that smokes across the street from the High School



Melting Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment